The BSFF plays the extra time!
This summer, drop the beach, the mask and the snorkel and run rather watch some short films.
Every Saturday in the months of June, July and August at 10 pm, we will meet you at the Vaux-Hall (Brussels Park) as part of the programming "Vaux-Hall Summer."
12 Saturdays, 12 screenings, 12 themes to discover the short film
Ant it is free!
So, on Saturday ?!
When? Every Saturday in June, July and August at 10pm
Where? Vaux-Hall - Brussels Park (1000 Brussels)
On the program:
Saturday July 20th : Une famille formidable
- En attendant le dégel by Sarah Hirtt
- L'indigestion by Mathilde Remy
- Lâchez les chiens by Manue Fleytoux
- Le Pérou by Marie Kremer
- Famille à vendre by Sébastien Petretti
Saturday July 27: Histoires d'amour...
- Encore une séparation by Michaël Bier
- Life's a bitch (Toutes des connes) by François Jaros
- Noah by Patrick Cederberg, Walter Woodman
- Sur Elise by Stefano Ridolfi
- Le trognon de pomme by Mathilde Remy
- Qui de nous deux by Benjamin Bouhana
Saturday August 3rd : Chers collègues !
- The death of a sound man by Sorayos Prapapan
- Deux dollars by Emmanuel Tenenbaum
- La mystérieuse disparition de Robert Ebb by FX Goby, Matthieu Landour, Clément Bolla
- Lunch Ladies by J.M Logan & Clarissa Jacobson
- Vihta by François Bierry
Saturday August 10th: Mondes parallèles
- Downside up by Peter Ghesquiere
- The Boy With a Camera for a Face by Spencer Brown
- Grimaces d'Ian Lagarde, Gabrielle Tougas-Fréchette
- Toonocalypse by Owen Rixon
- Zygomatiques by Stephen Cafiero