Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th of April at Flagey
The Brussels Short Film Festival co-production forum will take place for the first time during the 22nd Brussels Short Film Festival.
The co-production forum is an initiative that aims to promote partnerships between European and Belgian producers. It will take place on Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th of April 2019 during the Short Film Market.
European and Belgian producers looking for a co-producer are invited to submit their short film projects.
The forum will be organised as follow:
♦ Monday 29.04
⇒ 9am - 1pm : Pitching session
Each producer will have 10 minutes to pitch his/her project, its specific needs and screen a work-in-progress if available.
⇒ 2.30pm - 6.00pm : One-on-one meetings (30 minutes)
♦ Tuesday 30.04
⇒ 10am - 1pm & 2.30pm - 6.00pm: One-on-one meetings (30 minutes)
Here is the list of the 20 selected projects:
- A most exquisite man by Joonas Taul produced by Kerdi Oengo – Animation – Estonia
- A summer place by Alexandra Matheou produced by Marios Petrondas & Alexandra Matheou – Fiction – Cyprus
- Au nom de mon père by Justine Louis produced by Stéphane Collin & Joao Vinhas – Fiction – Belgium
- Beau Monde by Hans Vannetelbosch produced by Bea Catteeuw & Matthias De Bondt – Fiction – Belgium
- Branka by Mate Ugrin produced by Tena Gojić – Fiction – Croatia
- E6-D7 by Eno Swinnen produced by Brecht Van Elslande – Animation – Belgium
- Elena by Birutė Sodeikaitė produced by Delphine Schmit & Agnė Adomėnė – Animation – Lithuania
- Gloria by Iza Cracco produced by Annemie Degryse – Animation – Belgium
- Klingert’s Diving Suit by Artur Wyrzykowski produced by Artur Wyrzykowski & Alicja Grawon-Jaksik– Animation – Poland/Estonia
- L’effet Carson by Richard Gérard produced by Pierre-Yves Le Cunff – Fiction – Belgium
- Look by Nuno Amorin produced by Vanessa Ventura & Nuno Amorim – Animation - Portugal
- Milk by Dusan Zoric & Matija Gluscevic produced by Carna Vucinic – Fiction – Serbia
- Night Shift by Eddy Schwartz & Yordan Petkov produced by Eddy Schwartz – Fiction – Bulgaria
- On Track by Vladilen Vierny produced by Kévin Rousseau – Fiction – France
- Polina by Arthur Lecouturier produced by Isabelle Truc – Fiction – Belgium
- Shams by Pauline Beugnies produced by Laurence Buelens – Fiction – Belgium
- Stephanie by Leonardo Van Dijl produced by Ilse Schooneknaep & Roxanne Sarkozi – Fiction – Belgium
- Tara and the Blue by Pol Ponsarnau produced by Linda Dedkova – Fiction – Germany/Spain
- The day the child in me died by Vlad Buzăianu produced by Ana-Maria Voicu & Anamaria Antoci – Fiction – Romania
- The Self Murderers by Bogdan Mustață produced by Marcian Lazăr – Fiction – Romania
English will be the working language during the co-production forum. Therefore, a good level of English is advised for anyone willing to participate in the forum.
You want to meet the selected producers? Read the synthesis of the selected projects in the document below and fill the registration form by clicking here.
Please note that the Brussels Short Film Festival doesn’t take charge of the transport or the accommodation of the producers who only participate in the forum as auditors. However, you will have the possibility to ask for an accreditation with accommodation in the festival’s partner hotel.
Contact : Romane Pangrazzi - email@example.com