The Brussels Short Film Festival co-production forum will take place for the 2nd edition during the 23rd Brussels Short Film Festival (22.04 > 02.05.2020).
The Brussels Short Film co-production forum is an initiative that aims to promote partnerships between European producers. It will take place on Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th of April 2020 during the Short Film Market.
European and Belgian producers looking for a co-producer are invited to submit their short film projects.
The event will consist of:
- Pitching session of selected projects
- One-on-one business meetings
- Invitation to convivial professional cocktails
10 European projects and 4 Belgian projects will be selected to take part in the forum.
If selected, producers will have the opportunity to:
- Pitch their project in front of important Belgian and European producers.
- Have individuals meetings with different professionals to defend their project.
- Build contacts to find public and private funding for their projects in case of an agreement.
- Take part in the Brussels Short Film Festival and Short Film Market.
The producers of the selected projects will be invited to Brussels. The invitation includes a travel grant, hotel accommodation, meals and a free accreditation to the Brussels Short Film Festival.
English will be the working language during the co-production forum. Therefore, a good level of English is advised for anyone willing to participate in the forum.
Applications must be sent by email at email@example.com no later than February 11, 2020 as 1 single pdf file containing the entry form below carefully filled out, with all other additional documents required. Incomplete applications or ineligible projects will not be considered.
Please read the following call for projects carefully before applying.
Contact & info : Romane Pangrazzi - firstname.lastname@example.org