The Brussels Short Film Festival is also a unique opportunity to meet professionals from all over the world and to launch new projects!
- An accreditation is a pass only for film professionals, film students and the press.
- The accreditation gives you access to:
- All the Festival screenings (subject to availability)
- The Opening Night (booking only)
- The Closing Night (booking only)
- The Night of the Short
- The Short Film Market (non-priority)
- You can apply for accreditation by filling in the form below.
- After reviewing your application, you will get a confirmation email specifying if your request has been accepted or rejected.
- Applications for accreditation that are not properly filled in, incomplete or without a good ID photo will not be accepted.
- You will only be asked to pay if your application has been accepted, otherwise you will not be asked to pay anything.
- Payment information will be sent in the confirmation email. Accreditation is strictly personal and is designed as a nominative accreditation badge.
€25 until August 8th
€30 from August 9th to 22nd
€40 from August 23th
* Film students benefit from a €10 discount on their BSFF accreditation, upon presentation of their student card and an email address linked to their school.
BSFF + BRIFF accreditation **
€50 until August 8tha
€60 from August 9th to 22nd
€85 from August 23th