A must-be event on the Belgian and international festival scene, BSFF gives you the opportunity to watch more than 300 short films
For its 24th edition, the BSFF returns from 28 August to 5 September 2021.
The Festival operates with a single ticket system, valid for all the Festival's screenings, except for the Opening, Closing and Night of the Short.
Tickets are on sale in each partner cinema during the Festival.
Tickets for Flagey are already available via this link.
Please note that payment by card is not possible, except in Flagey.
proclamation of the winners
+ screening of some award-winning films
+ 2 free drinks tickets
Tickets will be on sale
at the Galeries cinema
Pass sales are closed.
You can still buy tickets for screenings during the Festival in each partner cinema.
BSFF PASS collection methods:
Here are the practical methods to collect and use your accreditation during the festival:
- You can collect your accreditation PASS bracelet at the info / accreditation stand located in the festival’s marquee at the Place Sainte-Croix from August 28th to September 1st (included) and at the Place De Brouckère marquee from September 2nd to 5th (included) according to the following schedules:
Place Sainte-Croix Marquee:
- Saturday August 28th: 10:30 a.m - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday August 29th: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Monday August 30th: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday August 31st: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday September 1st: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Place De Brouckère Marquee:
- Thursday September 2nd: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday September 3rd: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday September 4th: 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday September 5th: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Your PASS gives you access to all BSFF screenings at the Vendôme, Flagey, Kinograph and Galeries cinemas, depending on available seats. Reservations for the opening and closing ceremony are required
We remain at your disposal if you have any questions. Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that the festival could not be held under normal circumstances due to the Covid-19 pandemic and has to be postponed or cancelled, you will be able to ask for the refund of your Pass.