Since 1998, the non-profit organization "Un Soir … Un Grain" has been working on the promotion of art, particularly cinema, to encourage as much as possible, exchanges between the public and professionals.
If the first activity organized by "Un Soir … Un Grain" was the Brussels Short Film Festival, since then, we have been running several other events and activities.
- Organisation of events
- The Brussels International Film Festival: since June 2018, Un Soir...Un Grain has launch the BRIFF, which aims to bring together audiences and professionals around feature films and to make Brussels a key event in the international festival calendar.
- The Be Film Festival: from 2005 to 2017, the Be film festival has put Belgian cinema in the spotlight by bringing together films and spectators from the north and south of the country.
- Premieres: numerous premieres of short and feature films were organised in the presence of the film crews
- Receptions for private and public partners (the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, the Prime Minister's Chancellery, BNP Paribs Fortis, etc.)
- Parties for up to 1500 people at the Kaladaratasch (now a palace), Bozar, Flagey, the Bodega, the Claridge, etc.
- Concerts: Jeanne Cherhal and Natacha Régnier, Vincent Liben and Baptiste Lalieu, BaliMurphy, the Blondy Brownie, Ozark Henry
- Short Films Production
- Screenings and workshops for the youth (from 6 to 21 years old)