The Brussels Short Film co-production forum is an initiative that aims to promote partnerships between European producers.
Due to the health context, the meetings will exceptionally not take place in 2020. However we invite you to discover the 2020 selection in the booklet below and to contact us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you want to be in touch with one of the project leaders
Here are the selected projects for the 2020 edition of the Brussels Short Film Festival co-production forum :
- A Sopa (The Soup), directed by Marte Monteiro, produced by Vanessa Ventura (Animais AVPL) – Portugal
- Appalachia, directed by Roxana Stroe, produced by Gabriela Suciu (Atelier du film) – Romania
- Bazigaga, directed by Jo Ingabir Moys, produced by Boris Mendza (FullDawa Films) – France
- Binge Loving, directed by Thomas Deknop, produced by Bea Catteuuw (Denzzo Brussels) – Belgium
- Iceberg, directed by Andrei Inizian, produced by Cătălin Neagoe (Monogram Film) – Romania
- Igelit (Plastic), directed by Tomáš Brožek, produced by Jana Brožková (Vernes) - Czech Republic
- Le Clandestin (Underground), directed by Edith Depaule, produced by Delphine Duez & Valentin Leblanc (White Boat Pictures) – Belgium
- Moins qu'un chien (Less than a Dog), directed by Olivier Panier, produced by Julien Melebeck (Artémis Productions) – Belgium
- Nema ovde Slonova (No Elephant Here), directed by Gorana Jovanović, produced by Gorana Jovanović (Servia Film) – Serbia
- Pelas sombras Medeia a Luz (The Light through the Shadows), directed by Mário Gajo de Carvalho, produced by Mário Gajo de Carvalho (Filmes do Gajo) – Portugal
- Son Altesse Protocole (Her majesty Protocole), directed by Aurélie Reinhorn, produced by Hannah Taïeb (Les Quatre Cents Films) – France
- Team Building, directed by Mateusz Pacewicz, produced by Ludka Kierczak (Kosmonaut) – Poland
- Tweet, directed by Lionel Delhaye, produced by Dylan Klass (Narrativ Nation) – Belgium
- Vodka Fanta, directed by Elisabeth Silveiro, produced by Claire Chassagne Dolce Vita Film) – France
Find all the information on the projects in the booklet below. You can now request meetings with the project leaders of your choice by filling the following form by clicking here.
English will be the working language during the co-production forum. Therefore, a good level of English is advised for anyone willing to participate in the forum.