The Brussels Short Film co-production forum is an initiative that aims to promote partnerships between European producers and enhance the opportunities for networking with other industry attendees.
Here is the list of the selected projects for the 2021 co-production forum:.
- Babybobla (The Baby bubble), directed by Helen Komini Knudsen, produced by Mari Nilsen Neira, Bente Maalen (Herstory) - Norway
- Cosas the Chicos (Boy's Things), directed by Raquel Colera, produced by Paola Botrán, Roberto Butragueño (Elamedia Estudios) - Spain
- Eldorado, directed by Mathieu Volpe, produced by Sebastian Schelenz (Velvet Films) - Belgium
- Emina, directed by Firoza Zahir Houssen, produced by Damien Cabut-Péré (Dublin Films) - France/Madagascar
- Fata Pescarului (Fisherman's Daughter) directed by Simona Deaconescu, produced by Anamaria Antoci (Tangaj Production) - Romania
- Iceberg, directed by Andrei Inizian, produced by Cătălin Neagoe (Monogram Film) - Romania
- Orpheus's Brother, directed by Maël G. Lagadec, produced by Laurence Buelens (Rayuela Productions) - Belgium
- Mariana, erou secundar (Mariana, the sidekick), directed by Georgiana Dobă, produced by Dumitrana Lupu (GS Atelier de Film) - Romania
- Less than a dog, directed by Olivier Panier, produced by Julien Melebeck (Artémis Productions) - Belgium
- Monte Clérigo, directed by Luis Campos, produced by Mário Patrocínio (BRO Cinema) - Portugal
- Pelas sombras medeia a luz (The light through the shadows), directed by Mário Gajo de Carvalho, produced by Mário Gajo de Carvalho (Filmes do Gajo) - Portugal
- Rashid, directed by Daniel Granados, produced by Ellen De Waele (Serendipity Films) - Belgium
- Team Building, directed by Mateusz Pacewicz, produced by Ludka Kierczak (Kosmonaut) - Poland
- Turbulences, directed by Lionel Delhaye, produced by Dylan Klass (Narrativ Nation) - Belgium
- Tutti Uccidono (Everybody Kills), directed by Francesco Puppini, produced by Alessandro Amato (Dispàrte) - Italy
- Um Dia, Depois Outro (One Day, Then Another), directed by Catarina Romano, produced by Jonas César (AIM Creative Studios) - Portugal
- Vodka Fanta, directed by Elisabeth Silveiro, produced by Claire Chassagne (Dolce Vita Film) - France
Κυνή Γη (Hund), directed by Dimitris Tsilifonis, produced by Froso Tsipopoulou (Blue Productions) - Greece
برتقالة من يافا (An Orange from Jaffa), directed by Mohammed Almughanni, produced by Patryk Sielecki (Studio Filmowe Indeks) - Poland
Find more information about each projects in the projects booklet.
You can now register to one-to-one meetings with the projects of your choice.
REGISTER AS ATTENDEE (WITHOUT A PROJECT)
You want to join the production of a short film project? You can subscribe to meet the producers who will be selected for the forum. To do so, fill the following form by clicking here :
An overview of selected projects will be sent to you once the selection is known. Producers who are not interested in the selected projects can unsubscribe from the forum then.
Please note that the Brussels Short Film Festival doesn’t take charge of the transport or the accommodation of the producers who only participate in the forum as auditors.
Contact & info : Romane Pangrazzi - firstname.lastname@example.org