The Brussels Short Film Festival co-production forum will take place for the 2nd edition during the 23rd BSFF.
The Brussels Short Film co-production forum is an initiative that aims to promote partnerships between European producers. It will take place on Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th of April 2020 during the Short Film Market.
Here are the selected projects for the 2020 edition of the Brussels Short Film Festival co-production forum :
- A Sopa (The Soup), directed by Marte Monteiro, produced by Vanessa Ventura (Animais AVPL) – Portugal
- Appalachia, directed by Roxana Stroe, produced by Gabriela Suciu (Atelier du film) – Romania
- Bazigaga, directed by Jo Ingabir Moys, produced by Boris Mendza (FullDawa Films) – France
- Binge Loving, directed by Thomas Deknop, produced by Bea Catteuuw (Denzzo Brussels) – Belgium
- Iceberg, directed by Andrei Inizian, produced by Cătălin Neagoe (Monogram Film) – Romania
- Igelit (Plastic), directed by Tomáš Brožek, produced by Jana Brožková (Vernes) - Czech Republic
- Le Clandestin (Underground), directed by Edith Depaule, produced by Delphine Duez & Valentin Leblanc (White Boat Pictures) – Belgium
- Moins qu'un chien (Less than a Dog), directed by Olivier Panier, produced by Julien Melebeck (Artémis Productions) – Belgium
- Nema ovde Slonova (No Elephant Here), directed by Gorana Jovanović, produced by Gorana Jovanović (Servia Film) – Serbia
- Pelas sombras Medeia a Luz (The Light through the Shadows), directed by Mário Gajo de Carvalho, produced by Mário Gajo de Carvalho (Filmes do Gajo) – Portugal
- Son Altesse Protocole (Her majesty Protocole), directed by Aurélie Reinhorn, produced by Hannah Taïeb (Les Quatre Cents Films) – France
- Team Building, directed by Mateusz Pacewicz, produced by Ludka Kierczak (Kosmonaut) – Poland
- Tweet, directed by Lionel Delhaye, produced by Dylan Klass (Narrativ Nation) – Belgium
- Vodka Fanta, directed by Elisabeth Silveiro, produced by Claire Chassagne Dolce Vita Film) – France
English will be the working language during the co-production forum. Therefore, a good level of English is advised for anyone willing to participate in the forum.
The call for projects is closed. The selection will be announced in the beginning of march.
You want to join the production of a short film project?
You can subscribe to meet the producers who will be selected for the forum. To do so, fill the following form by clicking here.
An overview of selected projects will be sent to you once the selection is known. Producers who are not interested in the selected projects can unsubscribe from the forum then.
Please note that the Brussels Short Film Festival doesn’t take charge of the transport or the accommodation of the producers who only participate in the forum as auditors.